Tag Archive for: #jackKirby
The Humble Comics Bundle: Jack Kirby & Will Eisner Centennial Celebration will run from July 12 – July 26 at 11 a.m. Pacific time
LOS ANGELES, CA (July 11, 2017)~ This year, San Diego Comic-Con International is honoring the lives and careers of Jack Kirby and Will Eisner – legendary comics creators who were both born in 1917. We’re joining the celebration with this bundle! You’ll find classic comics, epic collections, and fascinating history from Dark Horse Comics, Dynamite Entertainment, Image Comics, TwoMorrows Publishing, and Fantagraphics. Cheers to the memory of these two comics greats!
Customers can pay just $1 or more for:
- Jack Kirby Collector Issue #16
- Jack Kirby Collector Issue #62
- Young Romance: The Best of Simon & Kirby’s Romance Comics
- Will Eisner’s The Spirit: Corpse Makers Issues #1-3
- Alter Ego Issue #48
- Jack Kirby Checklist Gold Edition
- Kirby Unleashed
- Jack Kirby Collector Issue #63
- A Celebration of Will
Customers who pay $8 or more will also get:
- Young Romance Vol. 2: The Early Simon & Kirby Romance Comics
- Last Day in Vietnam: A Memory, 2nd Edition
- Comic Book Artist Vol. 2 Issue #6
- Lee & Kirby: The Wonder Years
- Silver Star: Graphite Edition
- Captain Victory & The Galactic Rangers Issues #1-6
- Supermen! The First Wave of Comic Book Heroes 1936-1941
Those who pay $15 or more will receive all of that plus:
- Will Eisner: A Spirited Life Deluxe Edition
- Fagin The Jew 10th Anniversary Edition
- Will Eisner’s The Spirit Issues #1-12
- Kirby Genesis Issues #0-8
- Silver Star
- Kirby Five-Oh!
- The Secret History of Marvel Comics: Jack Kirby and the Moonlighting Artists at Martin Goodman’s Empire
- Kirby: Genesis – Silver Star Issues #1-6
- Kirby: Genesis – Dragonsbane Issues #1-4
- Kirby: Genesis – Captain Victory Issues #1-6
As with all Humble Bundles, customers choose how their purchase dollars are allocated, between the publishers, charities, and Humble Bundle. The Humble Comics Bundle: Jack Kirby & Will Eisner Centennial Celebration supports the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund and the Hero Initiative.
About Humble Bundle
Humble Bundle sells games, ebooks, software, and other digital content through pay-what-you-want bundle promotions, the Humble Store, and the Humble Monthly curated subscription service. When buying a bundle, customers not only choose how much to pay, but also how their payment is divided between the content creators, charity, and Humble Bundle. Purchases from the Humble Store and subscriptions to Humble Monthly also help support charity. In 2017, Humble Bundle announced the launch of a multi-platform funding and creative initiative to publish games “Presented by Humble Bundle.” Since the company’s launch in 2010, Humble Bundle and its community have raised more than $98 million for a wide range of charities across the world. To see more, visit https://www.humblebundle.com.
About The Hero Initiative
The Hero Initiative is the first-ever federally chartered not-for-profit corporation dedicated strictly to helping comic book creators in need. Hero Initiative creates a financial safety net for yesterday’s creators who may need emergency medical aid, financial support for essentials of life, and an avenue back into paying work. It’s a chance for all of us to give back something to the people who have given us so much enjoyment. Since its inception, The Hero Initiative has had the good fortune to grant over $1 million to the comics’ veterans who have paved the way for those in the industry today. For more information, visit www.heroinitiative.org or call 626-676-6354.